Website Accessibility Statement
We at The Inn On Third strive to ensure that our website is accessible to people with disabilities. We have invested a significant amount of time and resources to help ensure that our website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
On every page of our website, you will find the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget at the top left of the page, which is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows The Inn On Third to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
We continue our efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of our site and services in order to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use for those with disabilities.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on www.theinnonthird.com, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the web page and issue in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you as quickly as possible.
Please note, our booking engine is powered by Siteminder, who are solely responsible for the accessibility of their products.
Hotel Accessibility Statement
The Inn On Third is a historic inn, built in 1937.
Despite the architectural challenges an old building like this pose, we have done our best in making our inn as accessible as possible. Unfortunately, becoming wheelchair/walker accessible is not readily achievable at our inn.
Things to note:
- there are 2 steps into the building and 3 steps from the lobby to our ground floor hallway.
- we do NOT have an elevator, and our guestrooms are spread out over two floors.
- due to the small size of our guestrooms, even regular sized wheelchairs will not be able to maneuver around the guestroom or bathroom.
Our Inn offers the following accessibility features:
- staff assistance with accessing the breakfast and evening social buffet (40 inches tall)
- assistance with luggage
- handicap accessible parking is available in the public garage across the street from our inn - fees apply
We offer the following permanent accessibility features in one of our ground floor guestrooms:
Please make sure to call ahead to check if the room is available for your dates of stay.
- 31 1/2 inch doorway into guestroom
- grab bars at the toilet
- grab bars in the bathtub
- handheld shower head
In addition, the following guestroom items are available upon request:
- bed vibrating alarm clock
- door knock sensor with strobe light
- hearing impaired smoke detector with strobe light
- remote control for the AC wall unit
- a portable raised toilet seat
- portable transfer bench for the bathtub
We do not have onsite accessible parking, as we rent our parking from neighboring businesses.
If you have any question in regards to parking, please feel free to call or email us.