Offering the charm and comfort of a bed & breakfast with all modern day conveniences of a hotel,
The Inn on Third welcomes you to relax and enjoy all of what beautiful Saint Petersburg has to offer.
Our highly personalized service, at a great price, make our inn the place to stay in Downtown Saint Pete. We look forward to welcoming you and hope you will choose our inn as your "home away from home".
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Saint Pete, we are only steps away from beautiful waterfront parks, world class museums, plenty of casual and fine dining options, and much more. Plus, a Downtown Looper Trolley stop on the opposite side of our block makes exploring our town a piece of cake.
If you are coming to cheer on your team, let it be our very own Tampa Bay Rays or your own home town favorite, you'll be happy to hear that Tropicana Field is just about 1 mile from our inn. Walk it in 25 minutes or pick up a free shuttle just 5 blocks from our inn!
To ensure a wonderful time we offer the following amenities to our guest:
- complimentary continental breakfast
- a complimentary beer or glass of wine during our daily Evening Social
- limited parking, free of charge, is available on a first come/first served basis, as
well as free overnight and weekend street parking. Our guest parking is in a public
parking garage across the street, and a refundable security deposit is required for
garage parking passkey. Please pull up into our loading zone for check-in.
- free wireless internet access in all guest rooms and lobby
- lobby with comfortable sitting area and television
- coffee, tea and cold water throughout the day
- bottled water and soda available for purchase
- free local and domestic long distance calls
- concierge services
- laundry and dry cleaning services at an additional charge
We can sum up our guest rooms in three simple words: clean, cozy, welcoming.
While our guest rooms are on the smaller side, you will find everything you need for a comfy stay. Each room is individually decorated with neat antiques and has its own ensuite bathroom.
- individually controlled air conditioning (wall units)
- flat screen television
- radio alarm clock
- ceiling fans
- direct dial telephone
Our guest room bathrooms have been completely remodeled in 2016/2017, but we chose to keep the original tile floors, a unique basket weave pattern of black and white tile.
- tub/shower combo
- hair dry
- soaps, shampoo, lotion, make up remover towelettes